The moment I saw this magazine, I knew I wanted to make this dress. And I knew I have a perfect fabric for it.
One look at the model photo tells you that unless you increase the length, it is going to end up extremely short! So that's what I did. I cut the pattern pieces couple of inches above the waste line and inserted 3 inches. I also added 4 inches at the bottom of the pattern. That looked like the right length to me.
I also omitted the zipper at the back. Instead I cut back collar pieces with a bit overlap and left the bodice back pieces about 5 in unstiched at the top. I put a snap on the coller. It worked well and no hassle with putting zipper in knit dress.
I love the result. The dress is super comfortable and comes together very quickly.